Creating Your CharacterEdit
The Roll20 site is often intimidating to new players, especially if they are new to Changeling the Dreaming as well. On free Roll20 accounts, the only way to manage character sheets is within the game table UI.
- click pink JOIN GAME button
- find JOURNAL icon above chat (marked by arrow in picture on right)
- clicking the button labeled + Add within the Journal tab to add a new character.
- Tip: Adding new Characters using the right-click method places them directly into the right-clicked folder. Then simply click the character's name to open, edit, or add details.
- Details about using the character sheet window can be found on the Roll20 Wiki.
The Changeling Sheet Template Page 1Edit
- NA = Character's Name
- Player = Your Twitch Name
- Chronicle = Rainbow City
- Court = Seelie or Unseelie
- Seelie Legacies
- Unseelie Legacies
- Seemings (childling, wilder, grump)
- Kith = Boggan,Eshu,Nocker, Pooka, Redcap, Satyr, Sluagh or Scathach Sidhe .
- House: Fiona or Scathach for Enleiged ; none for free commoners.
- Attributes (1 free dot in each then 7/5/3; 1 extra dot = 5 freebie points)
- Abilities (11/9/5; 1 extra dot = 2 freebie points)
- Uncommon Dice Pools
The Changeling Sheet Template Page 2Edit
- Backgrounds (5, extra dots cost 1 freebie points each)
- Arts (3; extra dots cost 5 freebie points each)
- Realms (5; extra dots cost 3 freebie points each)
- Other Traits: secondary abilities, miscellaneous
- Glamour (see Seeming )
- Willpower (see Seeming )
- Banality (see Seeming )
- Experience (3-4 awarded per game session attended)
The Changeling Sheet Template Plate 3Edit
- Fellowship/Household = Urban School
- Master/Leige Lord = none for free commoners; see Available Masters & Leiges for Enleiged.
- Societies/Guilds= none at creation
- Sain Day = day of year character was sained; typically a year and a day from their Chrysalis.
- Chimerical Items
- Chimerical Companions
- Birthrights/Frailties: see Kith
- Ravaging /Musing Thresholds
The Changeling Sheet Template Page 4Edit
- Available Allies
- Available Contacts
- Personalized Dreamers
- Holdings Background In Rainbow Cities
- Available Mentors
- Oaths Sworn (or Held)
- Personalized Remembrance
- Personalized Resources
- Personalized Retinue
Character Sheet Template Page 5Edit
- True Name
- Chronological Age:
- Apparent Age
- Date of Birth
- Nationality: United States (native or naturalized)
- Decription: 3-4 sentences covering character's appearance, personality, quirks, etc.
- Gear (carried):
- Equipment (owned)
- Personalized Treasures
- Misc (anything else, temporary gear, etc.,)
- Freeholds: favorites from the Haight
Character Sheet Template Page 6Edit
- Melee Weapons
- Ranged Weapons
- Firearms Chart
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.